1) My interview with Channels TV, reviewing some of the gains and commitments secured during the recently concluded World Economic Forum (WEF) Africa Summit, May 7 – 9 2014 in Abuja, Nigeria.
2) I participated in Aljazeera English’s Expert Roundtable Discussion on ‘Why Has Nigeria Failed to Contain Boko Haram?‘ published on 15 July 2014
3) I spoke to Andrew Walker, in this report for Foreign Policy on the abduction of school girls in Chibok and the Boko Haram insurgency in Nigeria. The report’s title is ‘100 Days of Violence, Rumours and Loss‘ published on 25 July 2014
4) My interview with BBC Focus on Africa on gender equality and women’s empowerment in Africa. It was broadcast on 24 September 2014
5) I participated in the BBC World Service’s World Have Your Say radio programme to discuss the abduction of school girls from Chibok Nigeria by Boko Haram, 6 months after the incident. The programme is available HERE.
6) My presentation on the fragmentation of political cohesion and the ‘Boko Haram’ insurgency at the Africa Research Institute (ARI) London, in October this year, is out. It is 21 minutes long. Enjoy.
7) My interview with BBC Focus on Africa on Boko Haram attacks in Baga, Borno in North-East Nigeria. It was broadcast on 12 January 2015.